Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Want to Go To There

I have a trip to the UK coming up, and I'm friggin' stoked! I've never been before, and I'm lucky enough to have some natives showing me around while I photograph EVERYTHING and force them order more fish and chips than they've ever eaten in their entire lives.

I'm going to see Buckingham Palace and Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus and the Tower Bridge and Abbey Road and Windsor Castle and the Tate and the other Tate and maybe Catherine Tate!

But of course, there's one thing that no Whovian should skip!

"The Doctor Who Experience?" you ask. Because of its Daleks, Sontarans, and Weeping Angels???

No. That's for tourists.

BUT THERE'S ONLY ONE BLUE POLICE BOX LEFT IN LONDON! So that is my "I want to go to there." It's by the Earl's Court tube station, and having never been to London, I have no idea what that means, but I WILL find it!

If an alien pops out of it, though, I am more likely to scream than to go time/space traveling...

No comments: