Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Vampire Vednesday!

Wednesdays are for vampires. Maybe they'll occasionally be for zombies. It's my blog. You do not get a vote.

My two favorite lines from Stephanie Meyer's New Moon:
"It was bad enough my best friend was a werewolf. Did he have to be a monster, too?"

Painful, right? It gets better.

"Victoria was already hunting me. It was just luck she hadn't found me yet. Just luck and five teenage werewolves."

Okay, so maybe there's not anything about vampires in there, but I had to get these horrid Bella Swan-isms into the universe. I'm on Breaking Dawn right now, and I keep wishing I was that demon fetus breaking her ribs from within her womb. Oh, sorry. Spoiler? Whatever. Here's a picture, you bloodsucker.

2 comments:

Zack H. said...

Q. What's the difference between nautical Twilight and astronomical Twilight?

A. http://img.skitch.com/20111018-rehe8e1sq9md8jhn82g3p8ihgx.jpg

Becca said...

I don't know which is better. Edward is so moody and mysterious in one, but so loving and tender in the other...