Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Purrs-day thursday

What what? Not "Hers Day Thursday?"

Nope. But only because I was thinking about purses. Yes, purses. I am a girl after all.

Anyway, I carry a huge purse. It's ridiculous. Some days I just carry a camera bag as if it were a purse. Not so good. The camera gets dirty and I can never carry all the crap I MUST carry, because AAAAAAACK I'm basically Cathy from the Cathy cartoons, so AAAAAAACK! Where's my car-sized purse for all the grimy chapstick tubes I must have with me at all times?!?!?

So of course I started thinking about that magical bag that just holds everything. Don't you wish you had that bag? It seems like weight is never an issue with it. Weird? No! Effing brilliant.

And screw Mary Poppins. Being a girl I automatically HATE anyone who claims to be "practically perfect in every way."

I'm talking about Felix the Cat's magic bag. Not only did Felix's bag hold everything, but it also doubled as a form of transport on many occasions.

I'll let the video do the talking.

No comments: