Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Daily Dorkgasm

Today, to celebrate my first weekend post-NaNoWriMo, I'm gonna have to hit up the comic book store (I'm personally a big fan of the awesomely personal atmosphere at Manhattan Comics & More) and pick up Vol. 1 of Fables.

I bought a $1 teaser copy of the first chapter of the this graphic novel series a couple weeks ago, and it's friggin' sweet. Fairy tale characters just tryin' to get by in modern day NYC. It's pretty much what I like to pretend my life is day in and day out. It's funny, definitely intriguing, and the art is sharp and quick-paced.  I'm pretty far behind in this one, just now getting into it, but that means I've got lots of it to read.... so I WIN!  Check it out!

And, for your entertainment while I wander around flipping through graphic novels, here's a little ditty to describe what I'm pretty sure my afternoon will feel like.

No comments: